As uPVC paint specialists, we are pleased to be able to offer a comprehensive range of uPVC spraying and painting services to domestic and commercial clients in Manchester and the surrounding area. If you are looking for a company that delivers professional uPVC window spraying services at highly competitive rates, you have come to the right place. At PVC revolution, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet our customers’ needs at very attractive prices and to complete every job we undertake to the very highest of standards. Whether you would like us to refurbish a single exterior door or every door and window in your property, we will be more than happy to oblige. Every member of our team is an experienced and dedicated professional who shares our commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
We believe that our customers should never have to make a compromise between quality and cost, which is why our window painting Manchester team ensure a cost effective, high quality service to all of our clients. We would be delighted to furnish you with full details on any of our services whenever you have the time to call. Alternatively, feel free to email us and we will call you at a mutually convenient time to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have about our range of services. From window spraying Manchester homes to the refurbishment of conservatories and commercial properties, we can meet all of your needs at prices you are sure to appreciate.
How it works
- The very first part of the job is to ensure the work area is clean and clear. If working inside, all items of furniture are either covered with plastic or moved out of the room, and the flooring is covered with large protective cloths. When outside, the area is swept and any furniture or garden items are moved or covered.
- Stage two is to fully clean and de-grease the uPVC windows or doors that we’re spraying. We do do this using specialist uPVC cleaning products and solutions.
- Once all areas are fully cleaned, we begin the masking process. Any handles which are not being sprayed are completely removed. Glass panes are taped and protected with plastic sheeting. Any items covered are taped and sealed off.
- Once everything is masked off, we set-up our professional window spray equipment and then prepare the paint by mixing it with the curing agent. After this we are ready to begin spraying.
- After the spraying process, we allow an amount of time for it to harden off (usually about an hour) before starting the ‘clean down’ process. The spraying equipment is dismantled and taken away before the masking covers and tape are removed. All protective cloths are removed from the room is before a last sweep or hoover out.
GET A FREE QUOTATION